But when it comes to choosing a suitable trading robot, the options can be overwhelming. However, one particular platform that is talked about a lot is Bitcoin Digital. But the question is: does it have the potential to possibly generate its client’s passive income on their trading journey, or is it actually a scam? In our Bitcoin Digital review, we cover everything you need to know in our search to find out the answer.
Many people who have a pre-defined crypto trading strategy are also short on time. To get around this inconvenient combination, they often use trading robots which are computer programs that create and submit buy and sell orders to exchanges based on traders’ pre-defined goals. A simple example would be a trading robot programmed to sell BTC the moment the price of the digital asset reaches a certain threshold.
One of the most important aspects of a crypto trading robot is how it trades in comparison to humans. A robot trades based on data and trends whereas humans often make trading decisions based on emotional impulse and bias.
When programmed correctly, a trading bot has the ability to generate passive income for both amateur and experienced traders. You could be sleeping and a trading robot can be making profitable trades based on a pre-defined trading strategy.
How to Make Money With a Trading Robot?
At Cryptona, our number one goal is to help you maximize your crypto profits. So what better place to start than with a few helpful tips on using trading robots in our Bitcoin Digital review? Whilst a robot creating passive income whilst you sleep sounds like a dream come true, it should not be the only trading tool that you rely on.
“In trading, you can’t stop loss from happening but you can avoid big loss by using stop loss in your trades.”― Olawale daniel
You should always carry out extensive research and due diligence prior to trading. There are a couple of tips you should always consider in order to protect yourself and your finances. Let’s take a look at them.
- Educate yourself on trading – You should educate yourself as much as possible on the crypto sphere and the schematics of trading digital currency prior to investing. Understand cryptocurrency space. Cryptocurrency markets are susceptible to volatility.
- Star with a demo account – Many trading robots come with a demo account feature. This is a perfect chance to practise with a mock balance rather than undergoing trial and error with your hard-earned finance. Once you have got to grips with the demo account, you can move on to the real thing.
- Start small – If you’re a beginner trader, don’t get too ambitious and start trading your entire savings. It’s best to start with small amounts and aim to build up gradually build your crypto portfolio. In order to lower your risks, withdraw a small number of funds each time you make a profit.
- Only invest what you can afford to lose – last but not least is one of the most important rules in trading. By investing more funds than you can afford to lose, you are potentially exposing yourself to serious risk. Don’t do it.
Now you have a basic grasp of how a trading robot effectively, let’s move on with our Bitcoin Digital review. Now we’ll look at the software of Bitcoin Digital, how it works, and, most importantly, whether it’s legit or not.
What is Bitcoin Digital and How Does it Work?
In short, Bitcoin Digital is a well-established automated trading robot. Rather than relying on emotion and bias as humans do, the trading robot analyzes the market and executes trades when the market is favorable. Potentially allowing you to make largely risk-free passive income.
The way the platform accomplishes this is by using a sophisticated algorithm to crawl the global exchanges and garner the details from the live crypto market. The trading bot then processes and remodels the data to derive profitable and highly accurate trade signals. According to your pre-defined trading goals, the trading bot will analyze when the market can make you a profit before automatically executing the trades.
The platform runs seamlessly on both desktop and mobile phones. Its user-friendly interface with multiple language capabilities allows you to manage your portfolio wherever you are at the push of a button.
For new traders who require guidance, the platform has a highly regarded customer service team on hand 24/7. Whether you contact them over the phone, live chat, or email, Bitcoin Digital uses some of the best software and tools to ensure a rapid response.
But a well-designed platform with a solid customer service team is not the only defining point of Bitcoin Prime. Let’s look into some of their other proposed benefits that are said to make this platform head and shoulders above the rest.
- High win rate – Bitcoin Digital claims that its trading robot is able to boast an accuracy rate of 99%. Not only that, but it also has a lead time of 0.01 seconds in signal generation over other crypto trading platforms.
- Fast access to profits – A major problem of many trading platforms is the amount of time it can take to access your profits. With Bitcoin Digital, that problem is non-existent. After you submit a withdrawal request, your funds will be available within just 24 hours.
- Perfect for new and experienced traders alike – The user interface of Bitcoin is simple, straightforward, and easy to use. This means that whether you’re a novice or veteran trader, the platform will provide an enjoyable user experience. In addition, no specific trading skills are needed to operate the trading robot as it is designed to work on its own.
- High levels of security – Though the crypto sphere is an attractive target for cybercrime, Bitcoin Digital works with the best brokers to ensure trouble-free trading. In addition, they enforce tested licensing and advanced encryption to prohibit third-party users from accessing confidential details on the platform.
- It’s simple to get started – Thanks to Bitcoin Digital being browser-based, this trading platform does not require you to install or download any software. So you can log in to your account and keep up with your trades on any desktop or mobile browser. Setting up an account is just as straightforward, which we’ll delve into next!
How to Make a Bitcoin Digital Account?
Bitcoin Digital is very simple to use for beginners and experienced traders alike, and you’ll be happy to know that their sign-up process is equally straightforward. It can be done in just three easy-to-follow steps.
- Sign up: The first step is to sign up via their straightforward registration form. It’s really simple to do and is overall a very trouble-free process. Most importantly, the platform implements the latest privacy tech meaning your information stays secure during the verification process.
- Get Verified: After fill in your details on the registration form, the trading bot will send you a verification email to the email address you provided during sign-up. All you need to do is log in, click the email to verify yourself and, once that’s completed, you can move on to step three.
- Fund your account: Now you’ve signed up and verified your identity, the next step to trading crypto on Bitcoin Digital is to fund your account. The preliminary deposit needed to get started is $250.
- Start trading: And last but certainly not least, is the most crucial step: starting to trade crypto! Like all of the other steps, this step is equally as simple. All you need to do is log in, set your trading parameters according to your pre-defined goals and risk tolerance, and start to trade!
And remember, Bitcoin Digital has the option for you to choose either the live mode or the demo mode The live mode will allow you to start placing real trades with real funds immediately.
The demo mode, on the other hand, will allow you to get familiar with the crypto trading software and its features by using mock funds rather than real currency. For new traders, the latter mode is a solid way to begin your trading journey without exposing yourself to risk.
A conclusion to the Bitcoin Digital review
Now we reach the most important part of our Bitcoin Digital review by answering whether Bitcoin Digital is legit or not. After extensive research and based on the facts found, we can safely say that BTC Digital is indeed a legit platform and not a scam.
“An intelligent investor sees an opportunity in dip than risk.”— Mohith Agadi
Overall, it’s a trading robot that has a great proven track record and is designed in a way that is easy to use for both beginners and experienced crypto traders alike. When used right and in accordance with the tried and tested rules of trading crypto, BTC Digital can be the key to a stream of passive income.
Related broker reviews
Disclaimer: This content in this Bitcoin Digital review is for informational purposes only and is not investment advice. We are not brokers – our affiliated partners compensate us. The trading of bitcoins and, alternative cryptocurrencies has potential rewards, but it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people as it can lead to significant financial and social losses. Anyone wishing to invest should seek professional advice and only invest money they can afford to lose.