Whilst the Cryptocurrency sphere is home to several scam artists, it is also home to a seemingly equal number of good-hearted folk who wish to help others on their journey with no financial reimbursement.
One of these is Bitcoin Up, trading software that claims to help people invest in crypto the smart way But is it legit, or is it just a classic scam? Our Bitcoin Up review aims to find you the answer!
You know the old saying: ‘’If it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t’’. This applies to a lot of things in life, and the cryptocurrency world is no different. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced crypto trader you’ll often be hit with tempting offers of free crypto-related gifts seemingly from the good of people’s hearts. There’s often a scam revolving around this, but not every time.
Table of Contents
What is Bitcoin Up?
For first-timers, investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be intimidating. From numerous altcoins and conflicting investment advice to cost dollar averaging and leverage trading, there is a lot of information to take in, to say the least.
The mission of the close-knit team behind Bitcoin Up is to provide a welcoming trading platform for newcomers and overcome common challenges. Overall, this is a trading platform that tries its best to make your entire trading process easy, fast, and straightforward. But what is their story?
The story of the people behind Bitcoin Up is a great one as it’s a story that we can all relate to! It was started by people who, fascinated by the innovative world of Crypto back in the early days of the technology, began investing in it as beginner traders.
When they saw their earnings skyrocket in sync with the characteristic gains often seen with cryptocurrencies, they did the right thing: they reinvested their profits back into a portfolio of different cryptocurrencies. This started their journey of forming Bitcoin Up and becoming the established crypto traders that they are today.
The reason behind their formation of Bitcoin Up was because, in the early days of Crypto, finding a reliable and trustworthy trading platform was similar to finding a needle in a haystack. There are countless horror stories from that era of Fraudulent trading activities and unscrupulous traders taking advantage of inexperienced traders.
And so, this team of innovative investors started up a safe and secure platform following market and industry requirements in the form of Bitcoin Up. It was a long journey to get the platform up and running, but it soon gained the trust of many people who discovered its unique potential to offer them a safe and secure place to trade crypto. But what are the pros and cons?
Pros and cons of Bitcoin Up
Whilst we found Bitcoin Up to come with a whole host of attractive benefits, it also comes with a few cons too. We like to keep things as transparent as possible in our reviews, so let’s delve into the pros and cons of Bitcoin Up.
|✔️ A highly secure, well-established, ten-year-old site.||❌ According to customer reviews, the Bitcoin Up mobile app functionality isn’t the best.|
|✔️ It’s easy to use and designed with beginners in mind.||❌ The Bitcoin Up app is only available in certain countries.|
|✔️ Multiple positive customer reviews on Trustpilot.||❌ Vague information about the platform and its founders on the Bitcoin Up website.|
Is Bitcoin Up a Scam?
Whilst the story behind Bitcoin Up is very positive overall, it’s important to do your due diligence in the crypto sphere. So we went in-depth to this trading platform to discover whether it’s a scam or not. The answer may surprise you!
Bitcoin Up has been a well-established platform for a while now. The platform boasts a massive number of users from different countries around the world and many of these people have attested to its incredible functionality that provides them with a range of diverse options for investing in crypto, according to their personal preference.
Let’s take a look at some of the proposed benefits of using the Bitcoin Up platform.
- It’s free – That’s right, the Bitcoin Up trading software is completely free. There are no hidden commissions, costs, charges, or fees. Every cent you invest and any money you make back in profit is yours to transfer into your bank account or reinvest as you wish.
- It’s secure – As well as being in line with the latest cyber security regulations and aligned with Mcafee, Bitcoin Up is in compliance with regulatory authorities and implements a segregated accounts system to ensure your money is kept safe from cyber criminals.
- It’s easy to use – Bitcoin Up was started by Bitcoin investors who started at the bottom of the ladder when it came to Crypto investing. So they know what it’s like to be an overwhelmed beginner in the Crypto sphere. As a result, the site is designed with ease of use in mind to ensure newcomers are not overwhelmed and can’t find their feet in the world of crypto investing.
How to Sign Up For Bitcoin Up?
Many mainstream trading platforms have a trend of making the initial signup a drawn-out and sometimes painstaking process. One of the defining characteristics of Bitcoin Up is its ease of use and overall simplicity. This is not just limited to its many trading functions, even the sign-up process is flawless and simple. So simple that it can be summed up in three easy steps.
- Signing up for an Account – The first step to getting started with this trading platform is to sign up for a new account. Once you have submitted your details, you will need to wait a short amount of time for the platform to accept you. Once they do, you’ll automatically get your membership. Then, you have access to the award-winning proprietary software. The process is quick and straightforward and, importantly, there are no hidden costs, charges, or fees.
- Initial Deposit – In comparison to other trading platforms, you can get started on Bitcoin Up with a very reasonable initial deposit of $250. Of course, any profit made on your initial investment can be withdrawn into fiat currency or reinvested into cryptocurrencies.
- Start Trading – After registration is complete and you’ve invested your initial deposit, it’s time for the most important step: start trading! With a massive range of cryptocurrencies available, the world is your oyster when using Bitcoin Up. Don’t know where to begin? Don’t worry! The platform has a team of support agents working around the clock to guide you along the way and provide assistance whenever you need it.
In just three easy steps you can begin your trading journey with Bitcoin Up and have their helpful team on hand to guide you along the way if and when you should need it. This platform really is that simple!
Conclusion to our Bitcoin Up Review
And so, we come to our final answer on the Bitcoin Up review. Is it a scam or not? This much-loved trading platform has been around for almost a decade and has made trading dreams come true for newbie and experienced traders alike.
So, in conclusion, Bitcoin Up is not a scam. Quite the opposite it’s a trading platform that you should seriously consider signing up for if you wish to take your trading to the next level.
“I am so thankful to the Bitcoin Up team for all their help. I am new to all of this and the Bitcoin Up help team has been very helpful and patient.”– A satisfied Bitcoin Up customer review on TrustPilot.
Why should you consider it over larger platforms? Well, if the success rate of its members hasn’t convinced you already, the answer is quite simple. In order to remain an attractive option in the face of heavy hitter platforms in the crypto sphere, Bitcoin Up is constantly working to improve its platform and grow better every day. To get on board, you can visit Bitcoin Up through the link below.
Related broker reviews:
- Bitcoin Prime Review – Is it a Trustworthy Trading Platform?
- Bitcoin Up Review – Is This Trading Software Legit?
Disclaimer – The content in this BitcoinUp review is for informational purposes only and is not investment advice. The trading of cryptocurrencies has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.