The recent boom in crypto prices goes without saying that 2021 has been a great time to start investing. But with the year now half over, there’s never been a better time to get involved for new traders. Learning how to analyze complexities like data and trends can be daunting for beginners, that’s where platforms like The News Spy come in to help.
From market news to high-profile investors, the price of cryptocurrencies is often influenced by various external factors. As well as analyzing past data and understanding the principles of supply and demand, any novice investor should train themselves to spot important events, follow news reports, and social media.
But juggling all of this with your daily routine and day job is easier said than done. Nobody wants to be glued to their computer screen all day, right? Well, this is where The News Spy comes in to potentially help traders achieve their investment goals.
As well as monitoring financial announcements and market data around the clock to potentially bring you the best investment opportunities, The News Spy also connects its users with some of the most trusted and well-established brokers in the industry. But is it legit or is it all a scam? To find out, we’ll look into the following:
- What role The News Spy plays in the trading world
- Whether The News Spy is a trustworthy platform or not
- What the sign up process for The News Spy is like
So, if you wish to find out all of the answers and discover our findings then read on to explore our easy-to-follow review of The News Spy. By the end of this article, we guarantee that all of your questions about earning trading income through The News Spy platform will be answered. Now, let’s get started!
What is The News Spy
We’ll start our review of The News Spy by covering just what it is. This trading platform was started by a team of experts with a vision to provide a reliable platform that gives new and experienced traders alike direct access to cryptocurrency trading.
To do this, they connect their users to some of the most well-established and trusted brokers around as well as provide access to the latest trading technology designed to keep trading as simple as possible. But this isn’t all, The News Spy website also boasts the following:
- We monitor the market 24/7 to provide valuable real-time insights through round the clock monitoring of the crypto markets.
- Potentially complicated crypto data is converted into easy-to-understand signals.
- Complicated graphs and charts are replaced with easy to understand, beginner-friendly tools instead.
- From mobile trading to automated trading robots, the platform boasts a wide variety of trading options.
Rather than letting technical stuff get in the way of your trading journey, The News Spy places more of its focus on making its user experience straightforward. They pride themselves on providing an easy-to-understand and simple-to-use platform for traders of all levels to learn from and trade.
Whilst many people may be intimidated by the fast-paced world of crypto trading, this platform aims to change that by providing a space for all traders, regardless of their background or education level, to gain access to this potentially high-profit, although often volatile, market.
In addition, it’s completely free to sign up to the platform and a personalized account manager will kindly show you around The News Spy to allow you to get to grips with it. To get started trading crypto on the platform just requires a deposit of £250. It all sounds great, right? But is it too good to be true? Let’s look at whether the platform is legit or a scam.
Is The News Spy a legitimate platform?
Amongst the many good platforms, advisors, and brokers across the crypto sphere, there are also a number of scammers. So with any review, it’s important to confirm or debunk any lack of legitimacy. We did our research for this Crypto Engine review, and we can safely say that it’s not a scam. This is based on a number of reasons.
Firstly, the platform is linked to some of the best brokers around the world and makes connecting new and experienced traders with the best brokers one of its top priorities.
Secondly, the platform does not make false promises and is bluntly realistic about the realities of trading from the get go. Whilst trading can be an extremely rewarding source of income, it is also inherently volatile. The platform makes this clear by saying:
“Do not expect to become a billionaire overnight. The News Spy is not a get-rich-quick scheme.”
So, it all checks out. But how do you get started with trading on the platform and is it really as simple to sign up as they claim?
How to get started trading?
Many trading platforms have a trend of making the initial signup a drawn-out and sometimes painstaking process. One of the defining characteristics of The News Spy is its ease of use and overall simplicity.
This is not just limited to its many trading functions, even the sign-up process is flawless and simple. So simple that it can be summed up in three easy steps.
- Signing up for an Account – The first step to getting started with The News Spy is to sign up for a new account. Once you have submitted your details, you will need to wait a short amount of time for the platform to accept you. Once they do, you’ll automatically get your membership. Then, you have access to the award-winning proprietary software. The process is quick and straightforward and, importantly, there are no hidden costs. All you need to do next is make an initial deposit to start trading.
- Initial Deposit – In comparison to other trading platforms, you can get started on The News Spy with a very reasonable initial deposit of 250. Of course, any profit made on your initial investment can be withdrawn into fiat currency or reinvested into cryptocurrencies.
- Start Trading – After registration is complete and you’ve invested your initial deposit, it’s time for the most important step: start trading! With a massive range of cryptocurrencies available, the world is your oyster when using The News Spy. Don’t know where to begin? Don’t worry! The platform has a team of support agents working around the clock to guide you along the way and provide assistance whenever you need it.
In just three easy steps you can begin your trading journey with The News Spy and have their helpful team on hand to guide you along the way if and when you should need it. This platform really is that simple!
Pros and cons
Whilst we found that this platform comes with a whole host of attractive benefits, it also comes with a few cons too. We like to keep things as transparent as possible in our reviews, so let’s delve into the pros and cons.
|✔️ Simple sign-up process and very affordable initial deposit.||❌ No mobile app as of yet, meaning the service is limited to desktop or mobile browsers.|
|✔️ Honest about the realities of trading and free of false promises.|
✔️ Constant market monitoring offers a chance to better your trading.
|❌ Very vague information about the founders of the platform, their background, and credentials on the platform website.|
Frequently asked questions
Before choosing The News Spy as the platform to start their trading journey, many investors naturally have some valid questions that need answering. In this section, we aim to answer the most frequently asked questions about the platform:
What trading strategies does The News Spy offer?
Traders can either buy and hold cryptocurrencies and other assets or trade CFDs. For example, an interesting but highly risky strategy for advanced investors is scalping, which allows people to make multiple small trades a day.
How much does The News Spy cost?
Aside from an initial £250 deposit to start trading, there are no nasty surprises in the form of hidden fees when using this platform.
Do I need prior trading experience to use the platform?
No. The News Spy is designed with beginners in mind and will walk you through the investment process.
Apart from BTC, does the platform offer other cryptocurrencies?
Yes. The News Spy connects its users with leading brokers who offer the opportunity to trade on many other major cryptocurrencies from Ethereum to EOS as well as other major commodities on the stock market.
Does the platform come with a trading app?
No, it does not. However, it is fully compatible with mobile web browsers allowing you to keep up to date with your trading progress whilst on the move.
In conclusion, through our review of The News Spy, we found that this trading platform is trustworthy, secure. This is based on user experience and claimed feedback from major media outlets. From what we can see, the platform makes it its mission to provide a welcoming platform that connects new and experienced investors alike to some of the best crypto brokers around.
To round off, The News Platform could be a great investing route for those new to trading. They have a range of staff on hand to guide you through your trading journey, share crucial tips to get the most out of it, and most importantly, it’s very inexpensive to get started.
Related broker reviews
- Is eToro Safe? 5 Important Things You Need to Know
- Is Immediate Edge a Scam? The Ultimate Review
- Bitcoin Prime Review – Is it a Trustworthy Trading Platform?
Disclaimer – The content in this broker review is for informational purposes only and is not investment advice. The trading of cryptocurrencies has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.